Our CSR commitments
Since its launch in 2019, Edition Spéciale by LUXE PACK is committed to a sustainable development approach through several actions:
TRADE SHOW PLACE
- Green energy contract with ENGIE
1,200 kW coming from farms in the Paris area.
- Lighting change
100% LED hall since 2016.
- HF microphone with rechargeable battery
Saves 800 batteries per year.
- Installation of a low energy consuming cooling system Freecooling / nightcooling (natural ventilation).
- Installation of roof hives on the building in 2019.
- Water-saving cleaning equipment for the Hall.
- Preheating of water on the roof
The sanitary water is preheated by the sun by circulating under the zinc in the roofing.
- Adding environmental clauses to public markets
(cleaning, equipment, etc.) – Recycling of walkietalkie batteries, no aerosols in cleaning products,
Ecolabel, referencing of caterers on eco-responsible criteria…
- Stands and furniture stored in Paris area and reused.
- 100% recycled carpeting.
- Removal of plastic badge holders.
- Selective waste collection.
- Drastic limitation of printing and communication supports as well as paper magazines distributed.
- Absence of promotional advertising objects.
- Priority given to digital communication.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
- Local, fresh and seasonal product.
- Reusable containers.
- #zeroplastic Kraft cups for hot drinks.
- Fair trade coffee.
- Supply of seasonal product in short circuit, from farm to plate.
- Anti-waste action: sorting, organic waste, compost.