During the tradeshow, attendees will be ask to vote for their favourite product. Prizes awarded by INFINITY GLOBAL, official partner of the show during an award ceremony on the show floor at 4.30 pm followed by a networking cocktail at 5 pm.
MY COACHING DESK by CITEO
Personalized coaching with CITEO during the 2 days of the show!
A team of experts from CITEO will be present during the show to answer visitors’ questions on sorting, reuse, recycling and eco-design of luxury packaging.
From evaluation to innovation, CITEO will offer a real personalized coaching to each brand in order to make the right choices in all stages of an eco-design approach, and to find efficient environmental solutions.
And meet CITEO at the round table Circular economy, the new paradigm Tuesday 31st August 2021
09:45 – 10:30 Read more +
Good to know !
Consult their study on the perceptions of luxury packaging among French people Read more +
And their support in eco-design and responsible communication Read more +
SENSE AND SENSORY MATERIALS
These start-ups have decided to draw inspiration from living things or to reinvent existing materials to help brands reduce their daily environmental impact.
Discover these natural, bio-sourced, augmented and recycled materials, all of which answer the question that brands are asking themselves: how to combine the characteristics of luxury with the objectives of sustainable development?
- Pitching sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday at 10:40 and 11:50 in the conference room
- “Sensory materials and sensations” exhibition
- GREEN GEN TECHNOLOGIES combines plant fibers with bio-based resins in unique eco-friendly containers. Read more
- AUTHENTIC MATERIAL designs materials based on natural elements – including horn, shell, wood and leather… – for applications including the luxury industry. Read more
- CARBIOLICE develops biodegradable, compostable and environmentally friendly plastic solutions of plant origin. Read more
- GREENFIB designs a 100% biobased material, made from a castor oil derivative with added vegetable flours and mineral powders. Read more
- LE PAVÉ is an eco-design material made from plastic waste. It is presented in the form of plates that can be worked like wood. Read more
- KAIROS develops Kairlin® , an innovative and elegant biocomposite material made from flax fibers and 100% vegetable components. Read more
- FIL&FAB launches Nylo®, a 100% recycled fishing net granulate. Read more
- SINTERMAT industrializes an innovative process from powder metallurgy, called Flash sintering (or SPS sintering) which allows to design augmented materials from metallic, composite and natural powders. Read more
BOUTURES D’OBJETS EXHIBITION
BOUTURES D’OBJETS is an exhibition of objects, textiles and lighting made from surprising and innovative materials born of the circular economy.
This contemporary, singular and eco-responsible collection is conceived as an incubator of creations, experimenting with new processes: weaving bottles, moulding shells or pieces of old buildings… many materials emerge, created from an abundant resource: waste.
Each object invites you to imagine a new approach to luxury and the circular economy by introducing materials and know-how that are still rare.
Laurence Saugé, the founder will tell you more about it during the show…